Originally Posted by jeannedehart
Hi all! I am a newbie to the forum and I want to give the 7 day goal a try.
Health and Wellness Goals
1. Keep a deficit for the week of at least 3000
2. Walk every day for at least 30 minutes
3. To bed by 11pm
4. Eat meals at a regular consistent time - and eat 3 meals a day.
5. Drink at least 150 oz of water / tea a day.
1. Set up shelf for fabrics
2. Complete quilt club project by Wednesday
3. Complete at least 1 overdue job at work along with regular work
4. Do my dishes every day
5. Clear the paperwork off my desk by Friday
I think these are realistic and doable. Look forward to updating this in a positive way tomorrow!
I'm new here too, so good job on stepping out and getting out there. Hope you have a great week and see the results you're looking for!
Welcome to the club!