Hi Everyone, good to see you all here on Monday! Glad to see the regulars and welcome to Terrienne and Becky
. No right and wrong here, Becky; it's all up to you to set goals and up to us to provide applause and support! Personally, having someone else hide tempting food is one of my preferred coping mechanism, lol!
Add me to the club of those who ate their way through the weekend. I had wonderful weekend goals but also computer problems...as if not being able to log means the calories don't count
. I made great progress with life and work goals, not so much with the health ones.
Anyhoo, same old goals for me, till I get back on the straight and narrow. We had a lovely spring break week, but the race has once again begun and it's balls to the wall again. I will check in as much as I can to keep myself sane!
1. Calories 1300 or fewer.
2. Exercise 8 hours.
3. Drink at least 2 big sports bottles water per day.
4. Sleep at least 7 hours per night.
5. Follow my pie chart rules.
6. Log everything and check in daily.
7. Take all vitamins and supplements
8. Repot the plant that's been on my list for the past 3 weeks!
9. Scope the new part of the trail for summer/fall goal.
10. Wash car.
11. Take the boy driving twice.
12. Make time to scrapbook at least once.
13. Start taking notes on college applications/finances.
Hmm...lucky 13. We'll see how it goes! Hope everyone's had a great day so far; chat with you all later!