Hi everyone! I'm new around here, but I really want to get connected with people so I will keep doing this. It's been 5 days since I've been logging my food and trying to exercise more, and so far I've already started losing. So I hope it keeps going that way!
We're moving in two weeks, and so I have my last two weeks of work to do. There's a lot of things that need to be transfered and prepared for whoever takes my place. And I've got all my packing to do and cleaning. So, I know it's going to be hard to stick to healthy regular meals instead of just binging at night for these weeks. I usually get right into work as soon as I wake up and only stop around supper time. So I've been trying to get used to more regular meals instead of only eating at night. So far so good, but we'll see when the stress starts packing on.
Anyway... my goals for this next week are:
1) Eat 3 regular low-calorie meals a day.
2) Keep at least 600 calories restriction per day.
3) Exercise at least 3 times and go for a walk at least twice.
4) Plan meals ahead and have everything handy so I don't have excuses not to eat.
5) Hide all the chocolate given to me this morning!
6) Log in foods and activities every day and get more involved with the forums.
How does that sound? Am I doing this right?
Have a great week everyone!