I'm in. Ate terribly Friday through Sunday, but I'm glad to be back in control today. I was the cook for the weekend so it was pretty tough to stay out of the kitchen... and of course, I now have all of the wonderful ham and dessert left-overs. Ugh...
Anyway, the next 6 weeks are going to be crazy busy for me and I probably won't be around a whole lot, but I'm not going to abandon my healthy eating. Warm weather is coming, and I want to look good for the grad party soooo, I better behave.
Goals remain pretty consistent:
1. Calories at or below 1200.
2. Water bottle at all times.
3. Take all vitamins and supplements.
4. 3 fruits or veggies a day, minimum.
5. No bread, cheese, butter, etc.
Personal Stuff To Accomplish By Friday:
1. Order photo invites.
2. Call wholesaler about cups for party.
3. Figure out decorations, table count, etc.
4. Figure out band set-up, power sources, etc. (Make call...)
5. Napkins from daughter's work... remind her.
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain