I'm in. Ate terribly Friday through Sunday, but I'm glad to be back in control today. I was the cook for the weekend so it was pretty tough to stay out of the kitchen... and of course, I now have all of the wonderful ham and dessert left-overs. Ugh...
Anyway, the next 6 weeks are going to be crazy busy for me and I probably won't be around a whole lot, but I'm not going to abandon my healthy eating. Warm weather is coming, and I want to look good for the grad party soooo, I better behave.
Goals remain pretty consistent:
1. Calories at or below 1200.
2. Water bottle at all times.
3. Take all vitamins and supplements.
4. 3 fruits or veggies a day, minimum.
5. No bread, cheese, butter, etc.
Personal Stuff To Accomplish By Friday:
1. Order photo invites.
2. Call wholesaler about cups for party.
3. Figure out decorations, table count, etc.
4. Figure out band set-up, power sources, etc. (Make call...)
5. Napkins from daughter's work... remind her.
Reached 30 lb. Weight Loss Goal April, 2010
Fighting The Battle to Maintain
When something goes wrong in your life, simply yell "PLOT TWIST!" and move on!