View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
nobe
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
Nobe ... Walking all over town will be good exercise, as is painting. I try to get my actual workouts out of the way in the early morning that way I still go about my whole day as if there isn't a dreaded workout looming at the end of the day. I still usually am plenty able to do extra work. I get really nice deficits those days.
That would be a good idea if me and early mornings got along better, haha. I usually feel pretty nauseous for the first hour or so that I'm up. And to work out before the kiddo gets up, which is the only time I could really do it, I'd have to be working out by about 6. I know, excuses, excuses!

I'm not saying I won't exercise those days, but I'm not going to make myself. I haven't walked or painted for hours in a day for a long time, so I don't know yet how I'll feel. But I'll still get in 4 days of exercise if I don't do it those days. Also, I'm due for crippling cramps (and weakness, dizziness, rage) in the next few days, so that's part of playing it by ear. I gotta do things in a way that I'm not making myself feel guilty, because guiltiness just makes me give up. If I do more than I planned, it'll motivated me to keep going.
mini goal: 168 lbs
final goal: 140lbs
nobe is offline   Reply With Quote