Thread: Another Newbie
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 03:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
amylee_33
FitDay Member

My biggest problem is over indulgence. It's really ridiculous. I kept track of my calories for a week before I started this. All I can say is WOW. I'm talking over 5,000 calories a day and major amounts of carbs and fat. Sadness. (This is a huge reason I have suffered so much after losing my gallbladder.)I was so embarrassed typing it up! But I'm trying to hold myself accountable.

Yesterday I didn't eat enough. I only had 900 calories, however I wasn't starving because I ate a LOT of protein. I woke up with a killer headache this morning, but I'm not sure if it was from lack of food or lack of Diet Coke (my life line, haha). I didn't quit cold turkey, but I did cut back drastically. I only had 4 Diet Cokes yesterday (I know that seems like a lot, but I was drinking 8+ a day) Today went better...I really focused on eating lots of small meals and trying to eat lots of protein. So far I've accomplished 1300 calories. I plan on having a Weight Watcher's fudgesicle. I'm craving chocolate badly!

How did your day go???
amylee_33 is offline   Reply With Quote