View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
FitDay Member

I'm in this week. I'm really hoping to have a better one than the past couple. So far, I've way undereaten for the day because I wound up coming home from work with a migraine. So, goals for the week.....

1--at least 1200 calories, no more than 1400
2--64 oz water daily
3--workout 5 times-walk, zumba, SOMETHING!!!
4--log everything
5--post weight daily

1--keep up with paperwork
2--clean out car
4--make an effort on appearance every day
5--clean Jasmine's bathroom
6--get Jazzi's nails clipped
7--take it one day at a time

I'm up a pound from the start of last week. It's a combo of things. AF has been a bitch and I've craved more in the past week than I've craved in months. Unfortunately, with everything else going on, I just didn't have the will to say no. I had pizza THREE TIMES in as many days. Friday was unexpected dinner out with my brother and his family. I ordered an 8" custom pie, and only ate half of it. The other half was consumed Saturday morning for breakfast (cold pizza is a weakness of mine). Then yesterday there was pizza buffet after church. I'm determined to do better this week. Hope all is well with everyone.

Mini Goal Weight-220--MET! 01/25/16
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-218.8 (January 25, 2016)
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

Last edited by ToriD1012; 04-02-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: forgot to add Mike's favorite goal of "be pretty"
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote