View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #26 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

I'm in this week. I'm really hoping to have a better one than the past couple. So far, I've way undereaten for the day because I wound up coming home from work with a migraine. So, goals for the week.....

Health/Fitness
1--at least 1200 calories, no more than 1400
2--64 oz water daily
3--workout 5 times-walk, zumba, SOMETHING!!!
4--log everything
5--post weight daily

Life/Home
1--keep up with paperwork
2--clean out car
3--laundry
4--make an effort on appearance every day
5--clean Jasmine's bathroom
6--get Jazzi's nails clipped
7--take it one day at a time

I'm up a pound from the start of last week. It's a combo of things. AF has been a bitch and I've craved more in the past week than I've craved in months. Unfortunately, with everything else going on, I just didn't have the will to say no. I had pizza THREE TIMES in as many days. Friday was unexpected dinner out with my brother and his family. I ordered an 8" custom pie, and only ate half of it. The other half was consumed Saturday morning for breakfast (cold pizza is a weakness of mine). Then yesterday there was pizza buffet after church. I'm determined to do better this week. Hope all is well with everyone.

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo

Last edited by ToriD1012; 04-03-2012 at 12:12 AM. Reason: forgot to add Mike's favorite goal of "be pretty"
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote