Same goals as last week as they seem to be working. Things should
settle down and be more manageable now. The only bump in the road is going to be an NHS social which included no less than 6 eight foot, catered dessert tables last year!
Last spring, I dove in, face first, and didn't surface until about 30 minutes later when I realized the damage that I had done to my weekly counts!
Going to have to ask hubby to remove the fork from my fist after one dessert.
1. One hour of "Me Time" every afternoon.
2. Calories at or below 1200.
3. Weigh daily.
4. Water bottle with at all times.
5. No bread, cheese or butter, etc.
6. Take all vitamins and supplements.
7. NO MORE FAST FOOD!!!
8. Hike or walk 3 times this week.