I kinda dropped off last week but I can assure you that I did not meet most of my goals. This week I'm determined to stay with it.
1) Above 1000 but under 1300
2) No late-night snacking!
3) Calisthenics at least 3 days this week and no half-assing it.
4) A mid-afternoon or after-dinner walk every night
1) 3 Sections of math homework
2) Finish all online biology lectures and ace my exam
3) Spend less time on the internet (Fitday can be a small exception as long as I'm not on constantly)
In other news, does anybody have any great April Fools stories to share?