Thread: Another Newbie
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
Srylie
FitDay Member

Smile Another Newbie

Hi there,

My name is Meagan. I am going to be 20 years old here in a week. I am 280lbs and ultimately would like to be in the 120-150 range. My current goal is to lose 20lbs by the end of June. I know a good bit about nutrition now. I will be getting a gym membership since I am working again.

I had to have my gall bladder removed in November of 2010. Anyone who's body has not "adjusted" to their gall bladder being removed cannot eat greasy, fattening, or high-carb foods without abdominal pain and other issues. My family is not very supportive.

I should be eating 6 small-ish meals a day. One should be 500 calories, and the rest should be 100 calories or so. It is easier on my lack of a gall bladder to eat smaller amounts often.

My foot arch is completely collapsed (flat-footed). I can walk about 5 miles before my feet completely start killing me. I am working on getting better shoes/orthotics. Losing weight will also help this.

My family is a wreck. I refuse to end up like them and be restricted by my weight. I want to be healthy for me, so that I can accomplish my goals and raise healthy babies one day. I could really use some support on my journey.
Srylie is offline   Reply With Quote