View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:12 AM   #257 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jho82 View Post
Cassie - We did it!!! If the worst thing you had was a couple of granola bars then good for you!!

When I "cheat" I normally go on a binge that may include a whole bag of Doritos (mmmmmmm Cool Ranch).... followed by a bag of Cadbury mini eggs AND probably finished with a huge bowl of Icecream... with mashed cookies in it....and chocolate chips...... and more doritos if I didn't finish the bad the first time around..... I have a feeling I may cheat a little next week LOL
Again, I can totally relate to you! Are you sure we weren't separated at birth, lol? Although my food choices are different only because I don't keep those you listed in the house, I will go through runs where I just eat one thing after another, going from salty to sweet to salty, to savory, and so on! That's part of the reason I eliminated white flour and sugar this week, because (and I never used to be this way) but seems like since the holidays, once I've had a little, the train starts and I can't stop it. Part of it is stress, I know, and part of it is impulse control, but I also think there's something physiological there with the refined carbs. Although I can just as easily get a run on nuts, homemade wheat bread, raisins, etc., so this is a work in progress for me. I call it "chain-snacking."

So, congrats on making it through your day and your week! You did a great job!

I'll log in at the end of the night; still got a few things on my to-do list. One planned snack left; if I can hold it to that, I'll break even for the week with my average cals at my goal level.

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote