View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #249 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Sorry I'm not here posting, just wanted to pop in and say that I am not slacking either. Yesterday was spent running errands until about 2pm. Then moving all the family room furniture to one side so I could rug scrub. Moving it back then moving all the dining room furniture to that side so I could rug scrub. Doing about 4 loads of laundry as well. And going to the inlaws for about an hour in between room swaps. Today will be whole house cleaning including 3 bathrooms! and mopping all the linoleums and vacuuming all the carpets. And oh yeah about 3-4 more loads of laundry. Baking an angel food cake and peeling & boiling about 5 lbs of potatoes for hubby to make his famous potato salad. My dad is coming tomorrow - tuesday so we are having a week early bday party for my soon to be 15 yr old son! I'm getting old if he is gonna be that old!!!!

Well, I'm off to get some stuff done. Oh and according to this morning's scale I am 257.2lbs. That is after Chinese for lunch yesterday and an apple dumpling (but that is all I ate all day besides popsicles LOL) So tomorrow is my day of sig updating, we'll see if it holds! ***fingers crossed***

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote