View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #242 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Morning!

Glad to see fellow warriors along for the journey! Lizzie, hope you've been doing well!

Nobe, I'm glad you found your 16s too big. We have an old theme on here as to how horrible the dressing room experience can be; I personally just about had a meltdown in an ON a couple years ago. I hope you mindset stayed strong whatever comments your mom decided to come up with.

Jho, way to be a WW . You and I both need to make it through today clear. This is the closest I've been to having a good, tight week since the holidays ! I am not going to blow it on the last day.

I am slacking on the exercise, sadly; I could say it's being sick and busy, but that's an excuse. Will try to double up today and get five in total. I had a remarkably productive evening Friday and also all day yesterday; my to-do list is a mile long but getting methodically slayed. Hopefully this will be another full day; have a great one, everybody!

1. Calories no more than 1300. 1249, and 150 of that is cough drops, vitamin C, and cough syrup , 1235, 1490, 1209, 1333, 1281
2. Follow my pie chart rules. Yes, Perfect today!, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
3. Sleep 7 hours a night, melatonin if I have to. Yes, Yes, Yes, Nope , Yes, Yes: 8.5, baby!
4. Exercise 6 days (hope I can get this; I'm sick right now). One, Two, Three
5. Fluids all day long. Yes, Yes, Medium, Medium, Medium, Medium
6. No white sugar/flour (note to self: this means frozen yogurt). Totally forgot; had half a fortune cookie, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes

7. Deal with insurance company provider issues.Done all I can till I receive some responses
8. Reorganize/file in home office. Not yet
9. Clean basement (weekend goal). Not yet
10. Take the boy shopping (weekend goal). Postpone till week...spring break

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck

Last edited by cjohnson728; 04-01-2012 at 12:45 PM.
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote