View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 11:23 AM   #241 (permalink)
Jho82
FitDay Member

Good Morning Warriors!!!!!

Its day 2 of the weekend warriors and .....well I'm kinda hungry! I can't break today!!! My son was up early (615am) so I'm pretty sure there will be 2 breakfasts this morning! Just had some whole wheat toast - I think I'm going to try the egg and oatmeal in a cup thing - sounds disgusting and good at the same time! I think I'll leave out the yolk though and just get some good protein out of the whites. I need more protein in my life (I've given up on romance LOL)!! I'm going to try to come up with some new goals for next week.

Nobe – your post made me LOL!! You sound super excited and I was excited for you! That’s amazing!!

Lizzie – I don’t think we’ve met…?? HI! You tried to sneak in to catch up with these “Chatty McChatters!!”? Hope to see you around next week!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Health/Fitness
1. Drink min 64oz of WATER!! Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! ****** N, N, N, Y, N, N, N.....ooops
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri!! Y, Y(bonus workout1), Zumba, Y(bonus workout2), Y, Y(bonus workout3)...yeah baby
4. Min 50 crunches/day! Y, Y, N, Y, Y, Y
5. Log ALL food - no cheating or snacking on junk! Y,Y,Y, Y, Y, Y
6. Calories below 1300/day! N:1411, Y:1241, Y:1028, Y:1143, Y:1283, Y:1292
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! ******* Fri: sofarsogood, Sat: goin strong! Sun: hoping to make it thru!

Home
1. Sell it. no
2. Sell it. no
3. Clean it. A little..
4. Sell it. NO
5. No dishes in sink before bed / counters cleared! Almost – feels good waking up to a completely clean kitchen – I will keep it as a goal to remind me!

Family
1. Do fun activity/craft with kids min 1 hr/day! Epic fail!!! I really need to work on this one! We need a more stable routine around here!
2. Convince Braydon that Veggies are good! Besides smuggling the veggies into Braydons oatmeal, he just doesn’t like them! More smoothie smuggling next week! haha
3. Work on Makenna's walking! She just won’t let go!! She is practically running with her walker but won't let go of the handles!!!!
4. Encourage hubby to workout! Getting frustrated – his heart is just not into it….YET!!! I will continue to try… we worked out once this week together – I’m not even sure he is doing his situps….
Jho82 is offline   Reply With Quote