View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 03:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness
1--no more than 1400 calories--1785, 1886, 1686-went out to eat with Momma and well, it was TOO good
2--workout or walk 4 times.--no, no, walked 3 miles
3--drink water--minimum of 64 oz a day--36.9, 53.8, 70.7
4--log EVERYTHING!!!!--I haven't logged a damn thing since Tuesday evening--yes, yes, yes
5--post weight daily--193.4, 195.4-a little skewed because I forgot to weigh in this morning so had to do it tonight and I'm normally up in the evenings anyway, 195.2

Life/Home
1--wash and vacuum car on next day off--Saturday is the next day off
2--make an effort on appearance--which means no Longhorns cap, makeup optional, don't live in Ponytail City (even though it's nice there)--nope, but went with the Gamecocks hat instead, no hat, but no makeup either, yes
3--breathe don't cry--there were tears, yes, yes
4--breathe don't cry--and snot, yes, yes
5--BREATHE DON'T CRY--lots of tears and snot, yes, yes

Again, my calories were up, but I got a walk in today AND went shopping. Treated myself to some D & G perfume....I've wanted it for 2 years but haven't pulled the trigger on buying because it's expensive. But today I said screw it, I want it so I'm buying it!! So happy that I did!!! Makes me smell pretty Then had to go to PetSmart and buy the monster some food and litter....and maybe a new toy (it was cheap, and she LOVES it ). Did the dinner with mom and then hung at my brother's for a while with the kiddos and the ugliest but sweetest doggie ever!! Calling it a night...later y'all

Mini Goal Weight-220--MET! 01/25/16
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-218.8 (January 25, 2016)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote