View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 04:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness
1--no more than 1400 calories--1785, 1886, 1686-went out to eat with Momma and well, it was TOO good
2--workout or walk 4 times.--no, no, walked 3 miles
3--drink water--minimum of 64 oz a day--36.9, 53.8, 70.7
4--log EVERYTHING!!!!--I haven't logged a damn thing since Tuesday evening--yes, yes, yes
5--post weight daily--193.4, 195.4-a little skewed because I forgot to weigh in this morning so had to do it tonight and I'm normally up in the evenings anyway, 195.2

Life/Home
1--wash and vacuum car on next day off--Saturday is the next day off
2--make an effort on appearance--which means no Longhorns cap, makeup optional, don't live in Ponytail City (even though it's nice there)--nope, but went with the Gamecocks hat instead, no hat, but no makeup either, yes
3--breathe don't cry--there were tears, yes, yes
4--breathe don't cry--and snot, yes, yes
5--BREATHE DON'T CRY--lots of tears and snot, yes, yes

Again, my calories were up, but I got a walk in today AND went shopping. Treated myself to some D & G perfume....I've wanted it for 2 years but haven't pulled the trigger on buying because it's expensive. But today I said screw it, I want it so I'm buying it!! So happy that I did!!! Makes me smell pretty Then had to go to PetSmart and buy the monster some food and litter....and maybe a new toy (it was cheap, and she LOVES it ). Did the dinner with mom and then hung at my brother's for a while with the kiddos and the ugliest but sweetest doggie ever!! Calling it a night...later y'all

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote