View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 09:34 PM   #126 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Mike, know you'll make the right decision on your bike (Look, I already called it "your" bike, lol). I am a sucker for 0% financing. Which reminds me, it's probably time I started car-shopping, or at least looking.
Me too, I may just cave in and do it. I'll let y'all know saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriD1012 View Post
any good Southern man should hold doors open no matter what. it's not considered a RAK, just bein politeI'm sure to have more bad days in the coming months, but for the time being.....hahahah, I love that you've taken over being hateful to Mike for me while I'be been in the dumps. Don't worry though, we can tag team it when I start feeling even better.
Thank you, I do hold doors and do other nice things, I just don't count them b/c that's how we roll in the south. Tag team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnesec View Post
Tuesday:

1. One hour of "Me Time" every afternoon. Yes, Kind of...
2. Calories at or below 1200. 1191, 1067
3. Weigh daily. No, kind of afraid to. Yes
4. Water bottle with at all times. Yes, Yes
5. No bread, cheese or butter, etc. None, None
6. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes
7. NO MORE FAST FOOD!!! None, None
8. Hike or walk 3 times this week. 0 (weather not cooperating), weather still sucks...

Mike,
NO, buying a bike from a salesman to help him make his sales goal does NOT count as a random act of kindness!!!
lol
You're off to a great start. If I buy the bike, I won't count it as a random act of kindness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriD1012 View Post
a LOT of crap has been going on here at home. Threw me for a loop to say the least. In fact, I was told that I was "flipping the f*** out". Things are starting to swing in the direction of normal, just gonna take some time.
Maybe there's a reason why you were told that you were flipping out??
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote