View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #123 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jho82 View Post
MIKE - SERIOUSLY IF I DON'T SEE ONE RAK TODAY SOMEBODY GONNA GET HURT REEEEAALLL BAD (Russell Peters! watch it - hilarious!) How hard is it to open a door for someone?! Or I'm sure there is something in your office that needs to be fixed/adjusted (assuming you work in an office). COME ON!
any good Southern man should hold doors open no matter what. it's not considered a RAK, just bein polite
Quote:
Tori - I see that the crying has subsided - thats awesome! One day at a time my friend!
I'm sure to have more bad days in the coming months, but for the time being.....
Quote:
Mike - try harder - its Wednesday. I may not have a whip or boots but I have attitude - you push ppl so I'm gonna push you! Just 1 today!!!!!
hahahah, I love that you've taken over being hateful to Mike for me while I'be been in the dumps. Don't worry though, we can tag team it when I start feeling even better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
Tori ... So glad to hear that you made it through the day and things are starting to feel more normal for you.
I'm getting there. A little bit better every day. Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
I have fibromyalgia. A fibro flare is when the symptoms get bad, due to stress, weather, diet, who knows what else?
Not sure if I've told you or not, but my mom also suffers with Fibro....among other things. So, while I don't know first hand how it is, I can empathize with you having had to help her. My heart definitely goes out to you!

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote