View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #121 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jho82 View Post
Terri - I CALL THE BACK SEAT lol sorry to hear about your ankle - did you say you were doing zumba with your bad ankle!? How in the world are you doing that! I can barely do zumba with 2 good ankles lol!!
Truly, this is me, too! But to be fair, I've only tried twice. New routines after spring break next week, so maybe I will feel like less of a klutz if everyone else is trying to learn, too...I kinda jumped into an established class.

Terri, what a nice story. Gave me chills! Or, as they say here in the south, "chill-bumps"

April, glad to hear your DS is doing well. I missed a few weeks and I was hoping things were ok with him.

Mike, know you'll make the right decision on your bike (Look, I already called it "your" bike, lol). I am a sucker for 0% financing. Which reminds me, it's probably time I started car-shopping, or at least looking.

So I have almost made it through the day without going into the kitchen here at the office, which has leftover b-day cake (some sort of deluxe chocolate confection) and Whoppers. Unfortunately, I will be back in this office tomorrow, so I'm putting it out there in hopes it'll keep me honest .

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote