View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #110 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

JHO ... I don't mind your asking about the family therapy. I wouldn't put it out there if it was too personal. Starting in December my youngest son (13 yrs old) became suicidal and his anger (lifelong) outbursts took on a new level of rage. He has been hospitalized twice since then. Once for 10 days and once for a month. The family therapy started in late November as we knew we were coming to a big problem with him and were trying to head it off but didn't get to it soon enough. Things are looking up for him right now. He attends a special school where he gets group & individual therapy daily and seems to be fitting in very well with the other kids. That is a big improvement for him as he has big social problems. Don't be afraid to ask me anything. .... Look at you go with your bonus workout!!

Ruby ... Passports for the kids? You planning a big vacay?

Mike ... Great on those goals! Now go be nice to someone.

Cassie ... I hope you get to feeling better soon. It is hard to be motivated when you feel crappy.

Nobe ... Look at all your green! Quitting that job may have been just the boost you needed.

Tori ... So glad to hear that you made it through the day and things are starting to feel more normal for you.

Luv ... You are rockin your goals this week! And yes, I was able to interpret them! LOL

Hope ... How long does a flare usually last? ... I find it amazing that despite all that pain you are in that you are still thinking positive!

Where are Mern and Amy this week? Darlene has been gone for a while too.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote