Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > Forum Feedback and Support > FitDay Classic Feedback and Support
Is it possible to get a refund for Fitday Premium >

Is it possible to get a refund for Fitday Premium

Community
Notices

Is it possible to get a refund for Fitday Premium

Old 03-27-2012, 02:49 PM
FitDay Member

Default Is it possible to get a refund for Fitday Premium

I purchased FitDay Premium a few days ago, and it just didn't meet my needs. Is there a way to get a refund? I was dissapointed in the food database - most difficult to use of any I've tried, in that I couldn't find any of the foods I ate. I also just got a BodyMedia Fit, which has a better food database. I just can't see using both FitDay and BodyMedia at the same time.

I'm really hoping that I didn't just waste $50!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by buckdono
I purchased FitDay Premium a few days ago, and it just didn't meet my needs. Is there a way to get a refund? I was dissapointed in the food database - most difficult to use of any I've tried, in that I couldn't find any of the foods I ate. I also just got a BodyMedia Fit, which has a better food database. I just can't see using both FitDay and BodyMedia at the same time.

I'm really hoping that I didn't just waste $50!
I'll send this to admin.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:53 AM
FitDay Member

Default Customer Service Phone #?

Does anyone know if there is a way to contact Fitday via phone? I sent an email regarding my account, but who knows how long it will take for someone to respond.... Couldn't find a number anywhere on the website. They keep billing my credit card even though I canceled my account.

Thanks!
Erin
Old 03-28-2012, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator

No number that I know of. I moved this to another thread that admin should be checking.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

How nice of you to mention the competition's name, buckdono. Maybe you've got a vested interest in them?
Old 03-29-2012, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

And another thing buckdono, how come your information states:

buckdono
FitDay Member

when in fact if you were a Premium Member, as you stated you are, your account doesn't say you're a Premium Member (below your username here in the Forum)? Hmm?
Old 03-29-2012, 06:20 AM
Administrator

I believe the refund has already been processed.
Old 12-30-2016, 06:45 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I subscribed to premium today in order to sync my Fitday PC and apparently the sync feature hasn't been working for quite some time. I cannot find a way to unsubscribe to premium on the interface. How do I unsubscribe to the premium feature (30 day guarantee)?
Old 01-02-2017, 03:22 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by MrWiggley
I subscribed to premium today in order to sync my Fitday PC and apparently the sync feature hasn't been working for quite some time. I cannot find a way to unsubscribe to premium on the interface. How do I unsubscribe to the premium feature (30 day guarantee)?
I'll send up to admin.
Old 01-03-2017, 05:37 AM
Administrator

I have processed the cancellation and will update you via the support email.

Originally Posted by MrWiggley

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.