Notices

50 pound club

Old 02-18-2010, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

woohoo!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default HELLO Ladies!

I am very excited to report that after almost 6-7 weeks of stuggling and seeing just a few result here and there I am now proudly 10lbs less than when I first logged on to FitDay!

I have 45lbs more to go and I am super excited, im only worried about the so dreadful plateu! ugh!
but i just thought I'd let you know about my small but yet so satisfying success!

Good luck ladies! lets keep up the good work
Old 02-19-2010, 03:19 AM
FitDay Member

YIPPIEEEE JRamirez So Happy Happy for you!!! Every pound lost is a victory. It has been so slow coming off for me too. I am NOT giving up or into going back to where I was. I am right in there with you on still needing to loose 40 -45 pounds. One little bit at a time.

Some one posted a funny link to "This is why you are Fat." Not a reflection on any one here personally just a funny take on foods. Some of it pretty gory.
This is why you're fat.
It made me laugh. We need every excuse we can get to laugh.

Maggie
Old 03-26-2010, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

I am very excited to report that after almost 6-7 weeks of stuggling and seeing just a few result here and there I am now proudly 10lbs less than when I first logged on to FitDay!
Congratulations! I thought I would update too on this thread, as I also am now down 10 lbs since starting in January. YAY! It is going very slow for me, about a lb a week or slightly less. Having said that I am very happy to be losing and not gaining!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by missmaggieelizabeth
YIPPIEEEE JRamirez So Happy Happy for you!!! Every pound lost is a victory. It has been so slow coming off for me too. I am NOT giving up or into going back to where I was. I am right in there with you on still needing to loose 40 -45 pounds. One little bit at a time.

Some one posted a funny link to "This is why you are Fat." Not a reflection on any one here personally just a funny take on foods. Some of it pretty gory.
This is why you're fat.
It made me laugh. We need every excuse we can get to laugh.

Maggie
I'm gonna bookmark this and go to it every time I have a junk food craving....ugh....I feel bloated just looking at it
Old 04-06-2010, 06:08 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Hello

Hello Ladies,
I am new here Im 25, I need to lose almost 50lbs, i joined yesterday and I am sooo ready for a change in my life, I really wanna do it this time!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:12 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

I am 26 years old. I joined fitday last week and have really found it extremely beneficial this first week. I started off at 204 pounds and I'm currently at 198.6 pounds. My goal is to get down to 140 pounds which is a total of 64 pounds. I was wondering if I could join your group even though my total goal is more than 50. There aren't any groups for people who want to lose 60 pounds, so I don't realy feel like I have a place to fit in. I could use all the support I can get as this is my third time around with my weightloss and I can never seem to maintain. Thank you all!