View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
LHarr
FitDay Premium Member

Smile Happy Birthday to Me!! - Goal

Hello, I am new and joined the forum for encouragement, both to get and give. Speaking of giving, I made a birthday promise that I would quit talking about my weight and get on a healthy program to lose..(losing and good health are what I Give myself for big 47 Birthday- I started by telling my boss that for the next few weeks I will be wearing these exercise clothes to work so I walk at lunch no excuse to get out of walking during lunch and eating during mid morning break.
Time is running out so I need a cheering squad and I extended my phase 1 of the new diet to April 23. I have to go back to suits after this week but feel I am on a routine I will keep, this is because I invited a few others at lunch so now I am not without a way to encourage and be encouraged.

So is there any bunch of you who want to chat
- try this at work, talk about the funniest conversation during the walk or how people pair up- or what ever you feel to share- Male and female.

I will be 47 this week. I started a new after 26 yr marriage have 1 (Awesome) grown Son, and work full time.
LHarr is offline   Reply With Quote