View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 05:35 PM   #27 (permalink)
taubele
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Terri, so sorry to hear about your sister's bad health scare. I hope everything continues to go OK from here on out. Glad to hear your interviews are showing some promise. Ahhhh, maybe your dream job is on the horizon. Best wishes on your new goals. Sometimes I don't put all mine down because of them being something I don't want to share at this time, although putting down initials and letting the curious drive themselves nuts trying to guess sounds rather entertaining. LOL
Thanks Mern She's okay, so I'm just going to tell myself that she'll keep being okay and worry only if I need to. She's a big girl and can take care of herself - I think I'm mostly upset because she'd been sick for a few days before anyone in my family deigned to tell me. I know they didn't want to worry me, but it still rankles.

I just HAVE to put down the big ones because that way it's staring me in the face, lol, or I'll just keep putting it off. I'm a terrible procrastinator. Best to you this week!!
Weight 8/11/14 = 180.4 (net: -34.8)
Current mini-goal: 180 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
taubele is offline   Reply With Quote