All of the big, life-changing events that have been occurring since Christmas are all sorted out, for the most part, and it is well past time for me to take time to invest in my own health, happiness and well-being... in other words, I have to kick my butt into gear and clean up my diet!
Woke up to 21 degrees this morning which will make hiking a challenge... grrrrr.
On to this week's goals:
1. One hour of "Me Time" every afternoon.
2. Calories at or below 1200.
3. Weigh daily.
4. Water bottle with at all times.
5. No bread, cheese or butter, etc.
6. Take all vitamins and supplements.
7. NO MORE FAST FOOD!!!
8. Hike or walk 3 times this week.