Hi Tori, hope all gets better soon. Hug for you.
I am also in the camp of not-going-to-be-around-too-much-or-super-chatty, for a number of reasons. But I need my goals to be concrete rather than free-floating, and some accountability.
1. Calories no more than 1300.
2. Follow my pie chart rules.
3. Sleep 7 hours a night, melatonin if I have to.
4. Exercise 6 days (hope I can get this; I'm sick right now).
5. Fluids all day long.
6. No white sugar/flour (note to self: this means frozen yogurt)
7. Deal with insurance company provider issues.
8. Reorganize/file in home office.
9. Clean basement (weekend goal).
10. Take the boy shopping (weekend goal).
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days
Last edited by cjohnson728; 03-26-2012 at 11:32 AM.