Hi Tori, hope all gets better soon. Hug for you.
I am also in the camp of not-going-to-be-around-too-much-or-super-chatty, for a number of reasons. But I need my goals to be concrete rather than free-floating, and some accountability.
1. Calories no more than 1300.
2. Follow my pie chart rules.
3. Sleep 7 hours a night, melatonin if I have to.
4. Exercise 6 days (hope I can get this; I'm sick right now).
5. Fluids all day long.
6. No white sugar/flour (note to self: this means frozen yogurt)
7. Deal with insurance company provider issues.
8. Reorganize/file in home office.
9. Clean basement (weekend goal).
10. Take the boy shopping (weekend goal).
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
Last edited by cjohnson728; 03-26-2012 at 12:32 PM.