Notices

New to Fitday

Old 03-25-2012, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default New to Fitday

Hello Everyone,

My name is Natasha. I am currently on the HCG diet. I have previously lost 30lbs on this diet, and I am continuing my weight loss. I am about 5'7 and I want to weigh around 140lbs. Since I am at 193.4lbs right now I have a ways to go. I am dedicated to my diet and I do not cheat, I also try to workout as often as possible. Since I am a full time student I don't have a lot of time for working out but I put in as much as I possibly can.
Good luck to everyone working on their weight and attempting to become a more healthy individual!
Old 03-25-2012, 11:28 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Natasha... Thank you for the info on HCG. I am going to order it and see if it works for me. My problem is I can never stick to a diet. I was told by a nurse I work with that the HCG takes away your appetite. I am hoping that is true. Good luck with your weightloss journey.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

Natasha ~

I invite you to join us on the other threads around here. There are lots of extremely busy people who have lots of ideas of how to incorporate healthy eating & exercise into their week. You may want to check out the link on the bottom my signature that Vito (a fellow member) pulled together. It's quite a treasure of helpful information related to living a healthy lifestyle.

Hope to see you around.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:48 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you fit4luv I will check out the information. I really hope that I can make being healthy my new lifestyle instead of eating literally nothing or eating way too much. So far I have been doing quite a bit of reading since I joined the site, there really is a wealth of information here.

Molly you shouldn't have an appetite as long as you do your loading days correctly. It is extremely important that you follow the directions on loading to the letter, which is basically making sure that you are not hungry all day. If you feel even the slightest bit hungry then you need to eat something. It is best not to eat really fatty foods during this time. The first time I did the diet I did not load correctly and I was miserably hungry all of the time. If you need any other tips or pointers about the diet please feel free to pm me. I have a friend who has done the diet with his family and knows quite a bit as well.
Thank you for the welcome
Old 03-26-2012, 08:21 PM
FitDay Member

Doesnt it bother you that this is a drug not approved for weight loss....