View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
taubele
Super Moderator

I love reading these sorts of threads and seeing all the ideas

I have a fairly sensitive stomach in the morning, if I eat something heavy or big it'll go right through me. About 80% of my mornings start with a 6 oz. container of flavored Greek Yogurt (whatever is on sale - I like all the brands) and that's usually fine for me. I tend to eat lunch fairly early (around noon) and it's enough that I don't need a mid-morning snack. Sometimes I will switch it up and have a high-fiber cereal if the yogurt isn't appealing for whatever reason. If it's not high-fiber though, I'm always starving come 11:00. I think Fiber One is great.

On weekends we tend to brunch and dinner, so brunch itself is usually larger. Very common for me to have two eggs (over-easy, normally) with 3 pieces of bacon on a lightly buttered bagel thin or toast as long as we're eating after 10:30 or so. Sometimes turkey sausage is added if I'm feeling really hungry, and if we have any fresh fruit in the house it'll come out. Not uncommon for me to go 500 cals on brunch, but I also won't eat again until dinner
Weight 5/19/14 = 179.6 (net: -35.6)
Current mini-goal: 175 lbs.
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."
taubele is offline   Reply With Quote