View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:02 AM   #91 (permalink)
RunbikeSki
FitDay Premium Member

Nottango,
I am really glad you added your experience to the conversation. Several others have noted that the zig-zag approach with calories works for them too. It certainly makes sense to me.

Welcome back bluejay77, good to see you again. In one of our earlier discussions we were talking about the benefit of working on relatively short term calorie restrictions. That is what I am doing now. I gave myself the month of March to greatly reduce carb intack, and calories in general. So far I am about 4 or 5 lbs down. We see what happens when April rolls around.

Megan, let us know how things are working out, and what seems to be working for you. It is always helpful to read other's experiences.

Hi Ruby, good luck getting back into the pre-prego pants. I am pretty sure that with a little exercise you'll be there in know time. And how is that new little person?

I woke up with a migraine this morning - a pretty rare event. It was probably due to a combination of work stress, trying to get a ton of chores done over the weekend, physical soreness, and the diet. I pretty much hung around the house all day, snoozed, did a few gardening tasks and felt useless. Tonight I am feeling much better, but not very enthusiastic about anything - including dinner. But I am making myself eat a nice meal of shimp on pasta w/peas.

2.5 years, 45 pounds later... 128ish pounds
RunbikeSki is offline   Reply With Quote