Notices

I need to lose 70 lbs! Anyone wanna be my buddy?

Old 04-05-2010, 09:50 AM
FitDay Member

Smile I need to lose 70 lbs! Anyone wanna be my buddy?

I want someone who I have to talk to everyday. Some one who will hold me accountable and push me and I can do the same for them. I want someone I can text/email/facebook when I feel like Im gonna break. Someone who will get on here everyday and put in what they ate, how they exercised. I wanna share my success, my insecurities, etc. I am a 19 yr old airmans wife, I am unemployed and I have a 2 yr old husky who pushes me to walk him every day. I like yoga and I have a gym in my neighborhood that I never use, I also have a pool in my neighborhood that I never use. I live in california. I want a friend and a partner. Preferablly someone who has the same goals and interests as myself.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:14 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, how are you? I would love to support one another and help each other through tough days. I'm 28, live in NH, and had a goal of losing 79 pounds. I'm down 27, so 52 to go! What I realized is that the first 20 wasn't so bad, but after that it's like pulling teeth. It's going SO slow!!!
I'm a huge dog person, and think huskies are great. I have a beagle and a black lab. My beagle is super fat, so he needs to exercise too! The problem is he doesn't like to run or play (compared to the lab who gets excited about everything).
When did you join fitday?
Old 04-05-2010, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

I joined a month ago but just started getting serious. Im going out for a walk with my dog right now. Do you have a facebook?
Old 04-05-2010, 01:27 PM
FitDay Member

Also, I wanna try zumba, has anyone on here dont that? Looks like fun.
Old 04-05-2010, 01:30 PM
FitDay Member

Hi!!!

I just started this thing a week ago. I'm 26 and I somehow blew up to 210 lbs without even realizing. I used to be around 145 at my lightest and that's where I want to end back up. This is my first diet and first attempt at loosing this horrible weight. I'm 5'9" and I carry it mostly in my hips and thighs ie the pear shape.

I live with my boyfriend and I'm also unemployed thanks to the economy

I really want to do this to not only get back in shape but also so I can feel better about myself and fit back in my wicked small dresses that I can't zip up anymore.

Part of the reason why I ended up like this is because I LOVE chocolate, bread...everything that is unhealthy to eat. My boyfriend is also extremely obese...very big guy...think huge football player... and he easily eats 4x's what I eat in a single meal which somehow got me eating more than what I should have been eating in the first place.

Anyways, I would love to be your buddy! We need to get our butts back in shape!!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

Do you have a facebook?
Old 04-05-2010, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Luckygir15
Hi!!!

I just started this thing a week ago. I'm 26 and I somehow blew up to 210 lbs without even realizing. I used to be around 145 at my lightest and that's where I want to end back up. This is my first diet and first attempt at loosing this horrible weight. I'm 5'9" and I carry it mostly in my hips and thighs ie the pear shape.

I live with my boyfriend and I'm also unemployed thanks to the economy

I really want to do this to not only get back in shape but also so I can feel better about myself and fit back in my wicked small dresses that I can't zip up anymore.

Part of the reason why I ended up like this is because I LOVE chocolate, bread...everything that is unhealthy to eat. My boyfriend is also extremely obese...very big guy...think huge football player... and he easily eats 4x's what I eat in a single meal which somehow got me eating more than what I should have been eating in the first place.

Anyways, I would love to be your buddy! We need to get our butts back in shape!!!!

Luckygirl, I loved your post! I agree so much!! I too am a recovering "chocolate and bread addict" haha. When I first started this, I seriously mourned over the idea of little to no chocolate or bread. I always used to joke that my dream vacation was a trip to Charlie's Chocolate Factory.

Olivia, I like the buddy idea. I think the more buddies, the better! We need all the support we can get!

Good luck girls, I know we can do it!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone! Unfortunately, no, I don't have facebook. I tried it and didn't like it. :-)
But I would love to touch base with you guys and support one another.
And yes, I have tried zumba. I love it! I look like a total idiot, but it's great. I've also been doing step aerobics a lot. And my favorite thing to do at home is my Pussy Cat Dolls Workout video. It kills your butt and legs.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by KristynBond
Hi everyone! Unfortunately, no, I don't have facebook. I tried it and didn't like it. :-)
But I would love to touch base with you guys and support one another.
And yes, I have tried zumba. I love it! I look like a total idiot, but it's great. I've also been doing step aerobics a lot. And my favorite thing to do at home is my Pussy Cat Dolls Workout video. It kills your butt and legs.
Sounds like fun. I have the biggest loser workout dvds. (yoga, cardio, and power sculpt) I need to motivate myself to do them. I did a while back but I was doing all three every day and it killed me so I guess Im afraid to start back up.

I know I just need to try one a day, Im just putting it off.

I also have this really nice dance workout dvd but it is so hard and fast I cant keep up, makes me feel really really out of shape.

I never thought I would have to have a workout dvd to fit in to when Im skinnier... I mean I save clothes but this... =]
Old 04-06-2010, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

So I just weighed myself (it's been one week today) and I lost 2 pounds!!!! At least it's something!

I was wicked tired last night. Instead of driving to the bank like I normally do, I decided to walk there instead...2.6 miles altogether. Maybe I should do that more often??? There's also a shopping complex there with a TJ Max. I'm just so out of shape I might not be able to walk home after I get there and shop, lol

I DVR'd some shows on FitTV, so far I haven't watched them yet....but I plan to soon! I just need some motivation. I did do the "shimmy" belly dancing actually which must have made me look hilarious.

I do have Facebook by the way!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.