1. Calories 1,400 max.
2. Water 100 oz daily.
3. Workout 5 hours total.
4. Protein 25% or better.
5. Calorie deficit 3,500 or more.
6. Log everything and post daily.
7. Do not be a weekend slacker.
8. Pedometer, 10,000 daily, 2,000 aerobic.
9. Live the pact and eat clean.
1. Call and get additional cookie booth arranged and make sign-up sheet.
2. Work on April and May calendar for G.S.
4. Call guy about the elliptical.
5. Work on rabbit cages.
6. Make appointment for shoulder
7. Housework 45 min daily + 1 load of laundry.
8. Make calendar for History Club.
No white flour
No white sugar
No skipping workouts, and no more than 2 consecutive days off.
I was a total slacker over the weekend, epic failure. My only excuse is that I had a mild allergic reaction to an accidental ingestion of lemon juice and I went in to "self medicate" with carbs mode. The whole inside of my mouth, throat and all the way down to my stomach was swollen, so those carbs were in the form of ice cream and um cold beer and some frosting. I also was just exhausted, which doesn't help my motivation either. Our youngest barfed through Saturday night, which means none of us got any sleep, misery loves company and all that. This morning I'm feeling a lot more motivated. Although it seems not quite motivated enough to put in that a.m. workout.
On a more positive note the G.S. float I made for the parade Friday afternoon turned out really well. And with DH's help, I managed to get about 1/2 way through making 3 more rabbit cages. So provided I put in a little time everyday on finishing them, I might just get that job done this week.
I'll try and catch up on last week's posts later, right now I have to take Medusa, uh, I mean middle DD off to school.
Starting weight: 244.6 lbs. 10/01/09
Pounds lost: 80.6 lbs
Current weight: 164 lbs
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13
Last edited by almeeker; 03-19-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Reason: Forgot about eat clean pact.