View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 04:15 AM   #264 (permalink)
fit4luv
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Luv, OMG, that dancing Smiley is darling! Thanks for that. I'm not familiar with "Mr. Brown is Out of Town." Is that one that was released by Dr. Seuss's wife after his death? My son, now 32, loved Dr. Seuss when he was a kid. He read "Hop on Pop" about a zillion times. LOL Honey, I am PUMPED! I can't believe I'm saying this but as much as I hate exercise, I'm actually looking foward to going to the gym tomorrow. I just love this fat melting away and so hope I can continue down to under 200 before hitting another plateau. OK, so you had a weak moment at your parents' home, but we know you'll jump right back on the wagon. Heck, you're such a leader for us that you'll be DRIVING the wagon.

Going to watch TV. Will catch you all tomorrow. !
HA!HA! Actually, in HOP on POP there is a passage that reads,
"Pup up. Brown down.
Pup is down. Where is Brown?
Where is Brown? There is Brown!
Mr. Brown is out of town."

Do you remember the picture of Brown flying off of the teeter-totter? He's in the sky & flying over the town. For some reason, I thought of this in that you're flying through your goals and onto great success. Man, oh man. You may just reach 199 lb before your target date!

Awww. . . You make me blush with your compliment. I really need others to help pull the wagon with me though.
:::act_FIT = Focus/Intake/Train . . .+++{} KEY 2 progress
::::progress_2 WIN ~> Start (12/18/11) BMI 40 @ 220 lb

ONGOING: 7/26 ~ 206.4 . . . ADIOS: -12 lb @ 208 lb
ONWARD: /~/ next HURDLE= BMI 37.5 @ 205 lb
*/* FUTURE PRIZE = HEALTH -> BMI 22 @ 120 lb (-100)

____
CLICK -> FitDay's Best of Series *FAQ, How To's, Links & MORE
fit4luv is offline   Reply With Quote