View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

My goals worked pretty well for me last week since I am down 3.4lbs since last Monday. So I think I will stick with them. Or most of them anyway. Last week, I set my calorie deficit goal for the week at 5000 and ended up at 7037!! I worked out Mon-Sat and on Sat I finished day 10 of level one of the 30 Day Shred. I kicked bootie on most of my weekend goals too (whole house spiffed up in general, cleaned out the snake & fish tanks, swept out the car & did the windows on it, finished up that first forsynthia bush too!) And on Sunday I stuffed a chicken and we had a wonderful dinner too! I was all over it this weekend and it felt good! All except the sciatic nerve pinch I have in my right cheek that started yesterday morning. I refuse to let it get the better of me though. I am working through it.

Health / Fitness ...
1. 100 oz water daily
2. No Diet Coke (still hanging on for lent)
3. 30 Day Shred 6 days of the week M: Yes,
4. Walk on lunch when I can (not Weds due to sonogram appt) M: 40min - 2miles,
5. Log it!
6. Carbs under 50%
7. Weekly deficit of 5000 Deficit this week:
8. Weigh and post it daily M: 261.4lbs, Weight change this week: lbs

Life Goals ...
1. Don't get frustrated. He isn't doing it just to make me upset.
2. Do full body measurements...putting tape in my purse to take home right now!
3. Read something that is not on the internet x3 this week

Amy ... Nice to see ya back! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Tori ... 1.8lbs lost and fitting into smallest jeans in your closet! Woohoo!!

Jho82 ... Welcome to the group!

Terri ... I have been kind of fighting with my weight too the past month or so. I will get down to 260 and then back up to almost 265. This week I'm starting at 261.4 so I hope I can beat it this time! ... I am so happy to hear that your dad is taking his health more seriously. ... Oh and Good Luck on that interview Thursday. Just slow down and take a breath before answering when they are finished asking a question.

Ruby ... Yay for you on getting a walk in! Soon the weather will be nice and you and baby can get out there with the stroller. ... I hope you get some better sleep soon.

Mike ... Down 2.8lbs! Go PimpDaddy!

Mary ... Luckily for me, my brownie eating happened about 2 weeks ago and I lucked into a store bought pack with only 6 in the pack. 2 for each me and the hubby and one for each of the kids. Too bad I ate both of mine in one day and the second one had a side of full fat ice cream!

Luv ... I got a non-food treat last night. How's a new rug scrubber for ya? LOL! I was desperately in need. We have pink and light green carpet in our whole house and last winter adopted our wonderful Chloe at 15 months old and no potty manners. She is fine now but our carpet is a little on the spotty side. No matter the amount of spot scrubbing you do, it just isn't the same.

Mern ... Good for you going out to the gym today!

Ama ... I don't know if we have met yet, I'm another yappy one! LOL ... Good for you on the pants feeling looser. That's what it is all about! Sometimes the scale doesn't reflect what the waistline does.

Happy ... Is your soda diet? It was hard to give up for me too. I used to drink about a 2 liter of Mt Dew every day!

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote