Join Date: Mar 2011
Health / Fitness ...
1. 100 oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: 80oz, Th: Yes, F: Yes,Sat: 36oz, Sun: 40oz? Maybe
2. No Diet Coke (still hanging on for lent) M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: Yes, Sun: Yes
3. 30 Day Shred 6 days of the week M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: Yes! DONE!!
4. Walk on lunch when I can (not Monday or Weds due to appts) M: N/A, T: No, it was cold and windy and I was a wuss!, W: N/A, Th: Raining, F: cold & windy but did walk to the other building...about 1/4 mile to get there and back
5. Log it! M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: Yes, Sun: Yes
6. Carbs under 50% M: 41%, T: 44%, W: 47%, W: 54%, F: 45%, Sat: 55%, Sun: 45%
7. Weekly deficit of 5000 M: -1109, T: -339, W: -1843, Th: -491, F: -499, Sat: -999, Sun: -1757 Deficit this week: -7037
8. Weigh and post it daily M: 264.8lbs, T: 264.2lbs, W: 264.8lbs, Th: 264.4lbs, F: 264.4lbs, Sat: 262.0lbs, Sun: 262.0lbs, Mon: 261.4 Weight change this week: -3.4lbs
Life Goals ...
1. Finish photo album cleanup M: No, T: No, W: No, Th: No, F: YesDONE!!
2. Don't get frustrated. He isn't doing it just to make me upset. M: Yes, T: Yes, W: on the verge of being very upset with him, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: , Sun: Yes
3. Finalize bank paperwork M: More done, waiting on one paper from township office, T: Waiting on township paper, W: Submitted township paper, Th: think I have done all I can do, waiting on the bank nowDONE!
4. Finish laundry (put away too!) M: One load down, one to go, T: No, W: Washed a load, Th: Dried them, F: No, Sat: lots of laundry done!, Sun: All done & put away!!!DONE!
This week I need a set of weekend goals. I need to see them all week so I have a game plan in mind when the weekend gets here.
1. Clean out car DONE!
2. Good cleaning of kitchen level includes fridge and cupboards FAIL
3. Wash all curtains FAIL
4. Clean out snake tank DONE!
5. Clean fish tank DONE!
6. Whole house general cleaning Sat: whole house generally cleaned
7. This might be pushing it but weather permitting, trim some
forsynthia bushes! W: Beautiful weather drew me outside until after dark!, Sun: Finished up the first bush DONE!!
8. Sunday - Watch level 2 of 30 Day Shred so I know what I am in for Monday Sun: Done!!
9. Do full body measurements FAIL, forgot to take home tape measure
Just wanted to finish out my goals for the week! Off to the new thread now!