View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 02:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
amylee32
FitDay Member

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a good day. I don't think I did very well today. I had this great plan to eat before I went to my family's house, but easter basket hunting, teenage drama, and trying to catch up on housework kind of took over. I didn't eat so of course I was starving by the time I got there. The menu was ham macaroni salad, potato salad, grilled burgers, and stawberry cake. All my favorite foods, of course. So, I debated on not eating (and being hungry all day) and eating and trying to do as well as I could. I chose to eat..I ate about 2 cups macaroni salad, 1 cup potato salad and 1 burger without a bun. My daughter talked me into a piece of cake (it really didn't take much convincing, unfortunately) and I ate a small piece of it. I'm afraid to see what damage I did. I used light mayo in all the salads and the meat was pretty lean, but I feel horrible. I hope I didn't do a lot of damage.

So, how does everyone here prepare for an event where the food isn't part of your diet?

Last edited by amylee32; 04-07-2010 at 03:10 PM.
amylee32 is offline   Reply With Quote