View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 12:41 AM   #33 (permalink)
fit4luv
FitDay Member

Hope ~ Oh dear! I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. I didn't take it that you were calling people lazy.

I see Vito's point about watching micro/macro nutrients. I think that's one of the uniqueness of having a tool like FitDay. WW or other programs don't do this very well if at all.
----------------------

Tori, I thought this thread in general was taking on the tone of - Because you don't count calories, you therefore must not be taking charge of your life and are lazy. Oh the blessing of listening to tone on the internet! I think of myself tracking calories as I train myself to have certain amount of servings in each food category.

I get it that there's an irritating quality when someone asks repeatedly for help, but doesn't bite. Looks like I may have missed the bigger picture of what you said & keyed in on the minute detail.

Sounds like that co-worker of yours approaches life with negative thoughts and thus her approach with weight loss. I agree: This would be a case where when it comes down to it, you gave specific possible tools to use, made it feasible - either she reaches out & accepts it . . .or not. So now it's up to her to take the next step.

I was up early this morning. I hope this post makes sense.
:::act_FIT = Focus/Intake/Train . . .+++{} KEY 2 progress
::::progress_2 WIN ~> Start (12/18/11) BMI 40 @ 220 lb

ONGOING: 7/26 ~ 206.4 . . . ADIOS: -12 lb @ 208 lb
ONWARD: /~/ next HURDLE= BMI 37.5 @ 205 lb
*/* FUTURE PRIZE = HEALTH -> BMI 22 @ 120 lb (-100)

____
CLICK -> FitDay's Best of Series *FAQ, How To's, Links & MORE
fit4luv is offline   Reply With Quote