View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 10:23 PM   #32 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Luv, I would never say that someone is lazy when they are doing what needs to be done. YOU are doing those things. I'm talking solely about the people who ask and want to know, yet they don't want to take the steps to see results. The girl at work who is constantly asking me 'how I'm doing it', I've explained numerous times that all I'm doing is counting calories, making healthier choices, and working out. She's made her "I'm too stupid to do that" comment no less than 15 times in the past 4 months. I've explained to her 13 out of those 15 times that, while I CAN add it all together myself, I use FD to do it for me because it's easier. I mean seriously, she could log her food and activities while she's watching TV every night, she just chooses not to. It's THOSE type of people who irritatae me. If you don't want to know what I'm really doing, then don't ask.

On the other hand, I had one of my vendors ask me Monday afternoon, and he took down the information that I gave him. HE was open to at least "trying".

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote