View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 02:09 PM   #42 (permalink)
dear_abby
FitDay Member

Welcome Megan I think we can find room in our hearts for someone a little outside our metric all we ask is that you join and both give and take encoruagement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbur96 View Post
Weekly weigh in 130# no change
And like you Kimbur, I report in no change - 155 - however - I'm hoping there was a little artificial jump in that, without being too graphic, I had to get off the treadmill to go to the bathroom, which was after I weighed in.

Never mind, it's the number and if it's artificially high (as I hope), that minimal difference will give me a lower next week - I'm in this for the long haul not the gold star of this minute.

A little frustrated at my inabiltiy to support DH, his weight is slipping up , after a diligent process of getting it down. Were cooking nice healthy low calorie dinners, and hes carrying good lunches breakfast is cottage cheese it all sounds good, but too often (as in last night) its I had an incredibly stressful day, and Id really like to go out And I say yes because I want to support him, and then he has fries and a beer, and its no wonder those hard lost pounds are re-appearing. He knows all this, and well knows the health consequences (both as a biologist, and as one who has experienced the benefits of losing a lot of weight). Its so hard to look long term.

Well enough about me, I know my stresses are minor compared to many on this board!
dear_abby is offline   Reply With Quote