Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 02/27/12

Old 03-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by happy4286
Hi every one I'm new here

I need a lot of help from every one to push me to make my goals they are very important to me but I am have a hard time pulling inspiration from just me alone to work out and eat a little less every day. The hardest thing for me is to stop drinking soda, its my security blanket. been drinking it since I was three or so and have not gone a day with out it.

My goal's that I need help with this week are
1.) cutting down my soda in take so I stop drinking it next Monday. (At the latest)
2.) Working out to a video at least 4 times this week
3.) Deep clean of my home (includes under and side everything)
4.) Finishing unpacking my home
5.) Cut calories to 1,500 a day (2,100 right now)
6.) Get a cloth measuring tape to see what and where I need to lose the most weight. (Target areas with my work outs)

I thinks that's it for this week, but to do it I am going to need every one to push me into this on me because I am not inspired this week. Had some one close to me say some really nasty thing and Just wanted to give up trying but instead I found this web site!
If any one needs a diet buddy call on me, love to be there for some one else
You may want to copy this into the new thread. It's stickied up top.