Notices

Sexy Girls Club!

Old 01-06-2010, 02:09 PM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Sexy Girls Club!

We have a great group going in the other thread about feeling sexy again. So I thought I would start an "official" thread. Now we have our own group

All ladies are welcome, especially if you feel how we have talked about in the other thread. We want to feel confident, sexy and beautiful again. Our weight loss goal is a big part of this, but also we are talking about keeping ourselves healthy and re-focusing on what we need/want as women. We get so caught up in being moms, wives, employees, etc. Now we can remind each other to lose weight and be healthy for US. We deserve it and will feel better, and be a better person to all our loved ones.

Let's bring our sexy back!
Old 01-07-2010, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

No more feeling frumpy and unattractive, this year will be the year of changes for so many of us...

Let get out sexy back
Old 01-07-2010, 06:39 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in!
EDIT: I know I'm trying to do this for me as an individual, but my 3-year-old is a great workout buddy. After 15 minutes of yoga, 20 minutes of pilates, and 20 minutes with Carmen Electra's Striptease video, he yells "MORE YOGA, MOMMY!" until we go through our AM Yoga one more time.

Last edited by krstnabean; 01-07-2010 at 06:56 AM.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:34 AM
FitDay Member

That's funny! Your kid sounds cute I don't think you'll have very far to go to get your sexy back ...with all that exercize and Carmen Electra's strip tease too cool Girl, I think you've gotta already be there ha-ha! I'm just excited I made it to the gym I didn't do a full workout but it was my first day back in a year and ya know what I think exercizing is very sexy !
Old 01-07-2010, 08:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Destinyschoice76
We have a great group going in the other thread about feeling sexy again. So I thought I would start an "official" thread. Now we have our own group

All ladies are welcome, especially if you feel how we have talked about in the other thread. We want to feel confident, sexy and beautiful again. Our weight loss goal is a big part of this, but also we are talking about keeping ourselves healthy and re-focusing on what we need/want as women. We get so caught up in being moms, wives, employees, etc. Now we can remind each other to lose weight and be healthy for US. We deserve it and will feel better, and be a better person to all our loved ones.

Let's bring our sexy back!
Hey who woulda thought that Destiny would bring all us sexy girls together? ha-ha! Get Destiny as in fate and Destiny as a person....well I kinda thought it was funny If you haven't guessed I'm a bit of a goof ball! Well one thing that wasn't funny- more like pathetic was my workout today at the gym.....I'm soooo out of shape. But I've decided that exercising is the new IN thing to do if you want to be SEXY so I'll be back at the gym tomorrow All the best to us Sexy girls hang in there
Old 01-07-2010, 08:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JRamirez24
No more feeling frumpy and unattractive, this year will be the year of changes for so many of us...

Let get out sexy back
Here's to bringing SEXY back!
Old 01-08-2010, 04:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi

Well, I have started this several times. The first time was to just get smaller. My husband is attracted to the athletic build (not that he is pushing me) and I want to be just that for him (and me, I am not going to lie, the prospect of looking great in workout shorts is something I enjoy). I am lucky in my body. I distribute weight evenly and have a decent body shape. Problem is, I am distributing too much weight. I am 5'3" 157 lbs, well above the healthy weight range. My goal weight is 125 lbs by July 30th. Very doable. And keep in mind, with my very tiny frame, 125 lbs would not make me look too thin. But my reasons for this goal are different now. Of course I still want to be sexy, and I am not going to lie, that is the big one. But also, I have had two consecutive miscarriages, and while my doctor does not think my weight is a factor, I can't help but feel guilty about getting pregnant when I knew I was overweight. Hopefully after some medical testing and a some healthy weight loss, we can have a healthy baby to join our six year old son.

This is the first time I have tried the public forum, so I am hoping it will keep my motivations up. I am off to use the Wii Fit (very fun) and do some housework. Wish me luck.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:37 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to our group! Sounds as if we are the place for you! We all want to feel good about how we look and becoming more healthy is a great byproduct of exercise right? Going through miscarriages would be rough make sure you have allowed enough time for your body to heal. The WI fit is probably a good place to start just listen to you body and don't over do it. I try to log in once a day it is fun to interact with everyone and it holds me accountable I just started earlier this week so I'm not sure if I'll log in on the weekends though.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:02 AM
FitDay Member

I just posted in the other thread about losing your sexy so here I am to join the club! In just a few short months I will be a card carrying member of the Sexy Girls Club again. Look out world!
Old 01-10-2010, 06:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dj_kymba
I just posted in the other thread about losing your sexy so here I am to join the club! In just a few short months I will be a card carrying member of the Sexy Girls Club again. Look out world!
Hi, I actually still post in both...I'm the one who started the thread " Are you tired of not feeling sexy too?" It was one of my first post and I wasn't sure what kinda response I would get? Destiny came up with the "Sexy Girl Club" So we now have an official thread thanks to her Welcome to our group!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.