Community
Notices

Funny how well you know your body

Old 02-29-2012, 12:17 PM
FitDay Member

Default Funny how well you know your body

...but may not realize it.

The other day I looked into the mirror and realized a little inch-deep strip across my belly was gone. Checked the scale and my weight had dipped for the first time in weeks. And today I noticed a little... puff, or something had disappeared from both thighs.

It's silly, but very encouraging.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:09 PM
FitDay Member

That's awesome! sounds like you've been working hard, keep it up.

Heres my funny thing i noticed... I noticed my pants were getting big, and I had an itch below my knee and my husband said, "those jeans are getting so big for you, I bet you could put your hand down your waist all the way to where it itches, and just scratch it.". so I did! It was awesome, those are pants that used to be tight!
Old 02-29-2012, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Haha! I had a "funny" the other day too! I was brushing my hair looking in the mirror, I noticed I have a visible vein in my neck! Where the heck did that come from? I've lost over an inch and a half in my neck since March 2011! I guess it was hiding there for some time!
Old 03-01-2012, 12:36 AM
FitDay Member

Thats awesome everyone. Here is mine. I was at the gym doing this things called planks and i looked down and saw parts of my quadricep i had never seen before as it was buried in fat. I was so psyched!
Old 03-01-2012, 11:12 AM
FitDay Member

I keep looking down at my thighs and thinking "they look smaller. They've gotta be smaller! Why didn't I measure them when I started??" lol
Old 03-01-2012, 02:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Hellgamatic
I keep looking down at my thighs and thinking "they look smaller. They've gotta be smaller! Why didn't I measure them when I started??" lol
Oh gosh go measure now!!! Those early measurements are my motivation when I have a non-loss week!!!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:01 PM
FitDay Member

The other day I let my body rest onto my bf's and he told me to move because my hipbone was hurting him. Best compliment ever
Old 03-04-2012, 11:08 PM
FitDay Member

he told me to move because my hipbone was hurting him. Best compliment ever

Love that!
Old 03-06-2012, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

I just started today I can't wait, you guys have inspired me to go work out right now so in a month or four I can have some of the same experiences, hopefully some of my own too
Old 03-07-2012, 02:26 PM
FitDay Member

I was at the gym doing this things called planks and i looked down and saw parts of my quadricep i had never seen before as it was buried in fat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.