Thread: Love handles
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
MonkeyDave19
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmcduff View Post
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there is no such thing as spot reducing.
My measurements from my work physical 3 years ago when I weighed 190 lbs show my belly button measurement as 42 inches and I'm now under 40 inches. My other measurements are all within half an inch so I clearly have improved one area albeit very slowly over 3 years. I've been training again since september but have probably averaged 1 day a week since then. I go through patches but am back into 5 days a week at present.

I know girls who have lost their bingo wings through exercise and no diet so if something is worse than normal I'm sure you can improve it. My love handles in ratio to my other measurements are larger than they should be.

I understand that I need to reduce my overall body fat % and also my weight needs to reduce however I'm looking for the best exercises to work my obliques aswell as the rest of my core in order to grow muscle and definition for when I do lose weight.

No point just dieting and and training cardio when you know you have a bigger problem area than somewhere else. I have lots of core exercises just want to know what else is out there.

Last edited by MonkeyDave19; 02-28-2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Quote not showing as quote
MonkeyDave19 is offline   Reply With Quote