View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
tazigirl
FitDay Member

Unhappy I'm worried... I need advice

I am worried I won't be able to loss weight.

I am 24years old and I think I am 220 lbs. Need to buy a scale to be certain. I just had my third child 2 1/2 months ago. I am 5'5", so that paints the picture of how big I am and how I got to this point. I had a major medical problem that's why I need to change my ways and lose weight. Plus some one close to me, keeps say's "it's ok for men to be overweight, but for women it different." I laugh it off, but hate to look into the mirror now. I am a very happy person, until I think of my weight or how I am going to change it. Love my family and life.

I need to lose weight because my spin is breaking, three of my disks in my lower back are crushing into each other. and causing a very weak spot in my back. Due to my age and the spot that needs to be corrected they won't do surgery. They said my only hope of walking another six months to a year is to loss an extreme amount of weight fast.

So that you know why I am doing this and my body type. If any one has any advice. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and listening (reading)

Last edited by tazigirl; 02-28-2012 at 10:02 PM.
tazigirl is offline   Reply With Quote