I'm in! Life is back to normal (my normal, anyway
) so it's time to get back in shape for spring. Luckily, here in the north, I have a bit of time before I can trade sweaters and boots for shorts and flip-flops, so I had better get moving.
I'm really excited to get back on plan. I'm giving myself 6-8 weeks to get back in the same shape that I was last summer. Should be very doable. Not getting on the scale until at least Friday though.
1. Take ALL vitamins and supplements.
2. 80 oz. of water a day, or more.
3. Calories ALWAYS under 1200.
4. Walk, weather permitting... nasty winter storm coming in mid-week.
5. NO bread... nothing, nada, zilch.
6. Minimum 3 fruits and veggies a day, preferably more.
7. One 1 hour nap/relaxation period each day. (Need to recharge the 'ol batteries...