View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Default 7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 02/27/12

Technically it's Monday morning here on the East Coast, and I'm still awake. So I figured I'd start us off. I got my second wind this weekend and am raring to go. Well, maybe it wasn't a second wind, but a swift kick in the pants. But whatever works. I have more drive right now than I think I had on Day 1. I realize that I'm capable of more, so I'm going to try and push myself more this week.

Health/Fitness
1--calories at least 1100 no more than 1400
2--64 oz water or more daily--I did well this weekend, so I know that I can do this, I just have to make myself
3--stick to new work out schedule--M:Zumba Tu:Cardio Burn W:yoga Th:Zumba F:Cardio Burn Sa:yoga Su:day off--I may need some help pushing myself with this one. We all know I slack when it comes to my workouts. Yell at me, call me names, whatever it takes!
4--walk: Tu, W, Sa, Su--at least 3 miles each--again, I may need some pushing and provoking
5--Weigh and Post daily--M:204.0 lbs
Life/Home
1--wash, fold, and put away all vacation laundry
2--clean out car (again)
3--don't stress about it, but at least think about it
4--first week back from work, DON'T KILL ANYONE (namely my vacay replacement)

I guess that's it. Hope y'all join me on the wagon this week. If not, I'll get awful lonely!!!

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo

Last edited by ToriD1012; 02-27-2012 at 12:05 PM.
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote