View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Member
Default 7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 02/27/12

Technically it's Monday morning here on the East Coast, and I'm still awake. So I figured I'd start us off. I got my second wind this weekend and am raring to go. Well, maybe it wasn't a second wind, but a swift kick in the pants. But whatever works. I have more drive right now than I think I had on Day 1. I realize that I'm capable of more, so I'm going to try and push myself more this week.

1--calories at least 1100 no more than 1400
2--64 oz water or more daily--I did well this weekend, so I know that I can do this, I just have to make myself
3--stick to new work out schedule--M:Zumba Tu:Cardio Burn W:yoga Th:Zumba F:Cardio Burn Sa:yoga Su:day off--I may need some help pushing myself with this one. We all know I slack when it comes to my workouts. Yell at me, call me names, whatever it takes!
4--walk: Tu, W, Sa, Su--at least 3 miles each--again, I may need some pushing and provoking
5--Weigh and Post daily--M:204.0 lbs
1--wash, fold, and put away all vacation laundry
2--clean out car (again)
3--don't stress about it, but at least think about it
4--first week back from work, DON'T KILL ANYONE (namely my vacay replacement)

I guess that's it. Hope y'all join me on the wagon this week. If not, I'll get awful lonely!!!

Mini Goal Weight-220--MET! 01/25/16
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-218.8 (January 25, 2016)
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

Last edited by ToriD1012; 02-27-2012 at 11:05 AM.
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote