View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
SkinnyErinn
FitDay Member

Smile New here.

Hi all, I have been using FitDay for 3 weeks now. I went to the doctor for a pre-employment physical, and while he said I was healthy, my weight was 306. This morning I weighed in again (only 1x a week on Thursdays) and I am now 283. I am on a very low carb diet designed by a nutritionist, eat about 1100 calories a day. I take about 20 vitamin supplements a day, but it's worth it.
When I was 24 I weighed 430 pounds. I got down to 215 (and looked FANTASTIC) by the time I was 26. Then, I got into a relationship with an EATER! Seriously bad eating habits, overweight, inactive... all the bad stuff. So, fast forward 3.5 years and I am pregnant with my second child and deliver at 334... less than 100 pounds from my starting weight. It's been a crazy roller coaster. My weight even made me shrink from 5'7" to 5'5".
Fortunately I am not a lazy person. Don't get me wrong, I HATE exercising but I move around alot all day long.
My weight loss goal is to be at 270 (-13 pounds) by 4/26. We'll see if I can do it. Ultimately I would love to get to 175, though that is still 25 pounds overweight according to FitDay.
I really look forward to getting to know you all.
SkinnyErinn is offline   Reply With Quote