View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #224 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

Thursday's Crash and Burn Report

Health & Fitness:

1. Calories 1,400/day. 1,433, 1,420, 1,399, 2,168
2. 100 oz water daily. 72, 72, 100, 100
3. Execute exercise plan (should equal about 7 hours). 62 min, 35 min, 60 min, 70 min, 15 min (total 4:02)
4. Calorie deficit 5,000. -680, -834, -828, -128 (total -2,470)
5. Protein 25% or higher. 22%, 18%, 27%, 21%
6. Log & report everyday. Y,Y,Y,Y
7. Last Monday 164. Post weight: 168.4, 165.4, 164.8, 165.2, 165.8 AF is winding up for a visit.

Other stuff:

1. Spend 30-60 min daily working on rabbit cages. N,N,N,N
2. Finish my little part of the taxes. N,N,N,N
3. Housework 45 min daily +1 load of laundry. NN,YY,NN,NN
4. Call guy about elliptical parts. N,N,N,N
5. Distribute 4-H calendar. N,N, Printed it, N
6. Spend 1 hour daily working on Betsy costume. Y,Y,N,Y
7. Write down the most wonderful thing that happened.

M: I had a nice long chat with my mom, about nothing specific.

T: All of my History Club kids are going to districts (because they want to, not because they have to), save one, but he's totally excused, his hockey team made the play-offs which unfortunately fall on the same weekend. And here's the cute part, my hockey/history buff was actually trying to figure out if he could skip the play-offs and go to the history competition, but unfortunately he's on first string, and the kid who plays his position on 2nd string has a busted ankle (which is probably why the history competition looked easier eh? A 10 minute presentation vs. 3 hours of hard ice skating being chased by guys with sticks, no brainer there.)

W: I dropped off the History Day applications and the guy called me back and was really happy to hear that we had 5 entries, he wasn't sure there were going to be any from our school because the old sponsor retired.

Th: My DD's friend went home. Believe me that was a good thing. I know he's one of her best buds, but he's so rude and difficult I would not mind if that friendship grew apart.

Goals for Lent:

No white flour Y,Y,Y,Y
No white sugar Y,N,Y,Y
No skipping workouts, and no more than 2 consecutive days off. Y,Y,Y,Y
No cheating. Y,N,Y,N
No profanity Y,Y,Y,N

Yesterday I had a couple of profanity slips. One was at History Club, because one of the best Davy Crockett quotes is, "They can all just go to He.., I'm going to Texas", this after he lost an election by a narrow margin. My little history man is using it in his presentation, and we were discussing how to get the best effect out of his one profanity. The other one was under my breath and I forgot to change "b----" to "gun", while driving (perhaps I have a road rage issue?). One of my other history kids is presenting Molly Pitcher, who was a German immigrant that swore like a sailor and fired cannons. But she's quite opposed to swearing so she's using German words that sound bad but aren't. It's hilarious!!! If you change a letter in the German word for "sh--" you get one that sounds about the same but means "clear story window", etc etc.

I also went over calories yesterday, head hanging low, it was just one of those hungry days. AF is on her way and I was just absolutely hollow. Today so far has been better, but it's still early eh? The kids want to go to Pizza Hut for lunch, but we'll have to see about that. It almost takes planning for something like that.
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13

Last edited by almeeker; 02-24-2012 at 01:55 PM.
almeeker is offline   Reply With Quote