Oh my...it must have been a rough weekend all around. It's almost 10am EST and this thread didn't get started until now. I know mine wasn't stellar by far. I got back into the groove yesterday. I definitely find that I can get back to what I should be doing a lot faster now. I don't have the regret and shame over eating something that I shouldn't. I mostly just brush it off and start back over with the next day, meal or bite. That's what I have to do to keep going on this journey.
Starting this week .8lbs higher than last Monday.
Health / Fitness ...
1. 100 oz water daily (weekends too!!)
2. Just because someone else is eating doesn't mean I need to be eating too
3. Walk on lunches at least three times (weather permitting)
4. Exercise other than walking 5 hrs
5. Weigh and post daily M: 263.2lbs,
Life Goals ...
1. Survive CASSP meeting Tuesday
2. Pay attention to my behavior. I may be stressed out but so are others.
3. Read something that is not on the internet (a magazine perhaps? Had new issue of Fitness at home almost a week now and haven't even opened it)
Okay....so who's next? It's awful lonely in here!!!