Michael, I've never heard of it before, but on my new favorite website for alternative health there's some advice you can try:
RAYNAUD'S AND CREST DISEASE REMEDIES
I don't know anything about Raynaud's, but I take COQ10 which is good for circulation so I guessed that it might help. COQ10 is a wonder nutrient!
I found this linking COQ10 as beneficial (see posts AFTER "Related Results" box):
Coenzyme Q10 as related to Raynauds Phenomenon
Complementary and Alternative Therapies
Raynaud's is a poorly understood syndrome that may be helped with alternative therapies that improve circulation and support general health. Begin with nutritional support and circulatory stimulants.
Biofeedback may allow patient to bring digit temperature under voluntary control. Autogenic training has been found to be an effective technique for Raynaud's phenomenon.
* Vitamin E (400 to 800 IU/day) improves circulation and inhibits platelet aggregation.
* Vitamin C (1,000 mg bid to tid) supports connective tissue and reduces inflammation.
* B-complex (50 to 100 mg/day) reduces the effects of stress.
* Coenzyme Q10 (100 mg bid) enhances tissue oxygenation.
* Calcium (1,500 mg/day) and magnesium (200 mg tid) relieve spasm.
* Omega-3 oils (1,500 mg bid to tid) are anti-inflammatory and inhibit platelet aggregation.
* Zinc (30 to 50 mg/day) is required for normal immune function.