View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
VitoVino
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJItaliana View Post
I have owned Fitday PC for about seven years and use it every day. My ID is 655-715-0D78. I got a new computer with Windows 7 and it won't work. I need to know if I purchase a new copy of Fitday PC whether or not it will work.

The FAQs do not say that it works with Windows 7. Is Fitday going to release a new Fitday PC that will work on Win 7 computers, or does it only work on older computers without Win 7?
You were given this answer before. So why do you ask it again? Moderators cannot answer IF/WHEN a new version will come out, that is up to you to find out. How?

Read before posting a question about FitDay PC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJItaliana View Post
I don't want to spend money to repurchase Fitday PC only to find that it doesn't work. I asked this before and the mod wouldn't answer and closed the thread.
And what goes around, comes around. Here you are on the closed thread. Because you have been given all the information you need to help yourself, and you were rude. And now you're lying about "the mod wouldn't answer". You even quoted my answer:

So, Fitday can only be used on outdated computers??

Does Fitday plan to release a version that will work with new computers, which come with Windows 7? That's definitely not in the FAQs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoVino View Post
System Requirements

Computer: Pentium 200MHz or faster processor
Operating System: Microsoft Vista / XP / Windows 2000 / Windows 98
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB
Monitor: SVGA display 800 x 600 resolution with 256 colors (1024x768 with 16-bit color recommended)
CD-ROM Drive: 2X Speed (not required for download version)

FitDay! - Smarter Weight Loss

FitDay! - Smarter Weight Loss

Think of food as fuel for the body instead of feeding emotions

Last edited by VitoVino; 02-18-2012 at 03:19 PM.