Notices

Diet Tools

Old 02-18-2012, 03:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Diet Tools

I have been pretty sick which has contributed to my weight gain. But recently recovered and so far I lost 25 pounds. I am not done yet. I have been over weight for some time now, but I started to lose it when I documented my weekly diet and exercise routine with a goal sheet and included protein bars for breakfast, lunch and sometimes a snack. It is life saving. I was able to include some kitchen tools that helped me prepare low calorie healthier foods. There are ways you just need to find them. It really helped me because I love chips and didn't want to give them up.http://shrinktheplanet-weightloss.co...diets/?cat=222

Last edited by tammyrokose; 11-27-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: link removed
Old 02-22-2012, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Hidn
Hello everyone,....
I had read all the posts.The best dieting tools for dieting vegetarian foods
and fresh fruits.I am use it tools for dieting.
Hi and welcome. Nice signature.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default BMR Calorie Calculator

Have you heard of turnip chips they are a great alternative to potato chips and pretty tasty. Eating smaller potions is definitely key to losing weight and getting healthy. It is important to plan out your diet and fitness routine because it helps you stay focused. Choose some healthy meals and snacks there are so many options like the turnip chips or baked sweat potato fries. I have recently started eating healthy and for the first time I'm really starting to appreciate food and eat very little junk food.

I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds so I'm incorporating several weight loss tactics to reach my goals.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

If you are used to of eating fatty chips then you may cut it down from your routine and it will definitely help you. Because the more fat brings laziness in your routine and make you lazy, bulky and work shirker. You have better to use proteins in vegetables and eat more fruits to get good results.